You can now make payments online to the school for things like dinner money and school trips. Paying for school items online is quicker and easier for you, safer for children and more efficient for the school.
The system is called School Gateway – and it’s available for you to use now.
1. Go to www.schoolgateway.com
2. When you visit the School Gateway website for the first time, please select ‘New User’ and enter your email address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school
3. The system will send a PIN code to your phone; please enter this PIN code and your account will be activated for you.
As soon as you’ve got the system set up, you’ll be able to pay money to the school online rather than send cash or cheques.
If you’ve recently changed your email address or mobile telephone number, please let us know so we can update our records.
Alternatively, download the free Schoolgateway app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
1. Register using the same email address and mobile number held by the school
2. School Gateway will send you a text with your PIN
3. Login, you are ready to go